Sunday, August 30, 2009

This site is active again!

I read on a news article that an International Mathematics competition will be held here in the Philippines at Ilo-Ilo City, Philippines. I'm pretty sure that DepEd people are now preparing for that big event. Not only them but also the parents and students are also starting to prepare themselves for that challenging and engaging activities in the world of Mathematics. I have a lot of updates to post. This time, I will be posting not only from grade one but up to grade six. So, just stick around with us.

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is very helpful for my grade 2 daughter. She attends MTap every Saturday. Now I can tutor her properly by checking out your links. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not related to your post. Just want to tell you that everytime I drop on your Entrecard, the message from your widget says: "No such user". This happened for 4x already. Was your account deleted by Entrecard? If so, please send a message to Entrecard support and request for reactivation. Regards.

    Eli
    http://businessphereconsulting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep dropping on my entrecard widget yet you deleted your blog and your widget is non-functional. I would have emailed you but you offer no contact info. Please stop dropping on my site http://paulbaines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will really wait for it because i wanted to have additional questions for my pupils from grades 3-6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am very excited ! hope u can post the questions this weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u put an grade 5-6 questions? please.... for my mtap.. pls ... tnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u put a grade 4 quetions and answer for MTAP?pls...thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete

Home About me